Monday, August 28, 2006

Crawling by the weekend

I am convinced that he will be crawling by this weekend. Of course it is an uneducated guess, since I have never seen a baby develop outside of our son. But none the less, he gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, it is really close to crawling. This afternoon I sat in front of him and call him towards me. He would smile and grunt, but in the end he just rolled over on his back and stared at me. So for the rest of week I plan on seeing if I can get him to crawl towards me. Of course once he starts crawling we have to baby-proof the house. So next weekend is going to be "moving-everything-out-of-reach" weekend.

Side Note - I am frustrated with Flickr not working like it should and will return the photos back to the old way (maybe this weekend)

No comments: