Sunday, February 25, 2007

Five Steps to a Whole New World

Well we have heard reports from the baby sitter that Gavin took a few steps the other day. I noticed on Friday night he took an unaided step from the coffee table to the table. But on Saturday night Gavin took five steps from the couch to me. It was a wobbley (sp?) stagger but he did it in front of Heidi and I. Of course we hadn't been able to reproduce it again. The most I can get him to take is two steps before he wants to drop and crawl. But it should be soon. Maybe next weekend we'll work with him more. Also we discover his "I want that!" look when he sees balloons in the store. He also points at things now, kinda funny.

He is also either sick or teething in more teeth, most likely both. This weekend we have a very cranky baby on our hands. If he walks again I'll tape it and throw it up on the video section.

No comments: